Traitly supports Jira Connect, an OAuth 2.0 API authentication mechanism. Jira Connect is a secure mechanism that works with both Jira Service Desk and Jira issue search - without the need for each user to manually connect their Jira account to Traitly.
Only a Jira admin need to connect to Traitly.
Here are the integration steps:
1. Navigate to the "Jira settings" section within your Jira account
2. Click on the "Apps" section shown in the navigation on the left-hand side:
3. Then click on "Manage apps" in the left-hand navigation shown:
4. You should then click "Upload app" as shown below:
If you do not see the "Upload app" option, you probably need to enable development mode. Here's an example of how to do so:
5. When you click on the "Upload app" link, you should see a pop-up, prompting you to enter an "app descriptor" URL. Enter the following URL and press the "Upload" button:
You should be all set.