Saved search filters allow you to create pre-defined "quick search" filters that only search for relevant information across specific information silos.
For example, if you wanted a search to return relevant bugs or issues in search results, you might create a pre-defined filter called "Bugs" that is configured to only return relevant search results from Jira.
Saved Search Filter will appear under the search bar as shown:
Creating saved Search Filters is very easy. Just take the following steps:
- In your Traitly account, navigate to Saved Search Filters.
- Click on Create Filter.
- Select which platforms that you want to sync data.
- Give the filter a relevant name.
- If you check the Default Filter checkbox, this filter will be your preselected filter for your general searches.
- Choose a custom colour for the filter.
- Select Create Filter, and the filter will now be available when performing a search.
The GIF below outlines the steps involved:
Questions? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org