Traitly’s new Facebook Social targeting feature bridges the gap between the use data of your successful customers, Traitly’s powerful algorithms for making sense of that data, and Facebook’s targeted advertising functionality. Combined, these provide a unique approach in optimizing your triallist experience to ultimately increase your conversion rates. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the capabilities, here is a brief step-by-step overview of how our Social Targeting works:
- You successfully connect customer data to Traitly
- You create and assign Goals to your customers (e.g. Goal of converting a triallist to paid subscription)
- Traitly’s intelligent machine learning algorithms will determine how likely a customer is to complete that conversion Goal and divide your customers into four categories, based on that likelihood:
0 - 25% (unlikely)
25 - 50% (low)
50 - 75% (medium)
75 - 100% (high)
- You connect your Facebook Advert Account to Traitly.
- You can then enable Facebook Social Targeting option in Traitly - your customers in each of the four categories above are then exported into your Facebook Advert account as ‘target audiences’ - these customers can then be targeted with adverts based on which of the above categories apply to them:
For example, customers exported to Facebook in the low category can be targeted with an advert of encouragement to further engage with their trial. Similarly, customers in the high category could be targeted with an advert of praise or encouragement to convert to a paid subscription.
- In addition to this, Traitly harnesses a unique capability to export batches of customers as target audiences to Facebook based on what key events they have not yet completed that carry the next-highest weighting to ensure Goal completion:
For example, imagine you have set a ‘Conversion’ Goal in Traitly. There are a number of customers who are trialing your software, and have not yet added extra users to their trial account. Traitly’s powerful algorithms determine this key action carries the highest probability of increasing conversion chances. These customers who haven’t yet added users will be exported to Facebook in a list as a ‘target audience’ - your Facebook Advert account can be configured to send a targeted advert to these customers to add extra users to their trial. For users that complete this event (i.e. add more users), they will then be added to a target audience for the event that has the next highest weighting that increases their chance of completing the conversion Goal.
This intelligent targeted advert capability can ensure your triallists follow an optimal customer journey determined by Traitly’s unique prediction capabilities. Once the targeting capability is enabled in Traitly (flick of a switch) and your marketing team have created the targeted adverts in Facebook, Traitly does the rest for you, prompting meaningful customer actions from the generated insights.
If you have any questions about Traitly’s Social Targeting, or are interested in a demonstration to see how you could increase your triallist conversion rates, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org